dalba white truffle spray serum (화이트 트러플 퍼스트 스프레이 세럼 (미스트 세럼)

 Hi kemarin aku sempat dikirimkan produk white truffle spray serum dari @dalba_indonesia @dalba_global Aku sudah mencoba selama berhari-hari, Aku gunakan setiap pagi,siang dan malam. Perlahan-lahan kulit jauh lebih hydrating. I want to try another products of em.


this is a two-phase products, that means it contains an oily and a watery solution and should be shaked, so the both solutions blend to one. Has a very subtle scent for my nose, a transparants glass bottle with 100 ml looks luxury.

anyway korean celebrities use this products too,  like Jessica Jung, soyu sistar and many more. 

My experience

I fell in love with this mist instantly. This mist is extremely good hydrating even better than some toners, so I use it mostly as toner and not as serum, And yes it has slight firming effect, reduces fine lines and evens the skin. My skin felt plumper when I used it. However, I don’t know how it will deal with deeper wrinkles. And last but not least; all you guys with impure skin – Heads up! It makes, it really makes the skin purer, at least I’ve noticed this effect by me. The whole time I used it my skin got more and more purer, that means less irritations, little pimples, redness and every kind of breakouts. First, I couldn’t believe this mist is the reason for it, stopped for a while and saw the difference. Yes, it was the reason. I really cannot say how this mist will work on your skin, but for me it did wonders. Love it from now on. Highly recommend!

Experience Aku dengan produk ini juga sudah Ada di talktalktalk.koreanet ya, lengkap dengan website produk ini ♥️

Semoga bisa jadi refrerensi


website  

https://dalba.co.kr/products/white-truffle-mist-serum/

https://dalba.co.kr/shop/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Healthy Look Advanced Retinoid Anti Aging Serum &Timeless Oil Free Peptide Emulsion

Scented lip balm butteredofficial with SPF 15 for extra protection.

Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner