Soft Pinch Tinted Lip oil Rare Beauty Review


Swatch Soft Pinch Tinted Lip oil from @rarebeauty
By @selenagomez 

I picked up the Shade Honesty (Nude Brown) 

This product has been so hyped up, so during the Sephora I had to pick one up - I have been loving lip oils and light, easy lip products are what I gravitate towards.

The gel texture absorbs and leaves a nice, shiny oil type finish on the lips and as that wears it leaves a nice, even tint on the lips! 

Hint coolings when applying in ur lips..

This is my new favorite lip products 


Have you tried this lip oil? 




#rarebeautybyselenagomez #rarebeauty#rarebeautyid
#sephoraid #jakartabeautyblogger #softpinchtintedlipoil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Healthy Look Advanced Retinoid Anti Aging Serum &Timeless Oil Free Peptide Emulsion

Scented lip balm butteredofficial with SPF 15 for extra protection.

Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner